Monday, November 11, 2013

So Four Years Later, I Find My Blog

I faintly remember that I had a blog, and a while ago I even looked for it.  Now that I've found it, I can hardly believe that I have 42 posts..... and quite a bit of content.  I had forgotten much of what I have written, so it's nice to experience it again.

That said, I'm no longer a fan of free blogging platforms, so this blog won't be here for much longer.


I had this explanation typed out of what happened, but I deleted it.  The only thing that matters is that it didn't happen.  My music is still private, basically, only to me.  That's not to say I won't release it all and spill every secret I ever wrote about (mine and those of others) as planned, but it isn't in my immediate plans.

I have 4 followers... hmmm.  I wonder if anyone will see this post before I take the blog down!  If so, leave a comment.  I'd love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment