Sunday, January 18, 2009

Taking another trip!

I took Shane's suggestion and booked a flight for myself & my daughter Jill, 19 months, to visit Utah between January 27 and February 5.  While there I'll be spending some time with Erin Schefer, a friend from my days in Orlando, Florida.  She's a phenomenal songwriter and generally an amazing person.  I can't wait to see her!  I'm going to see how many of my other musical friends I can reconnect with while I'm in town.

This will also be the first time that most of Shane's family will be able to meet Jill!  I know they'll miss the boys but also that they will have a great time getting to know Jilly Bean.  I'm also excited to be able to meet the other 3 babies that were born in 2007!  Heh heh heh, I'm gonna get me some baby love!!!

So I'll be traveling with Jilly... and suitcases... and probably a car seat... probably no hope of bringing my guitar.   Waaaah!

No comments:

Post a Comment